Buy CBD Products Online Forums CBD Connect Chat General Advice Questions about what type of CBD best suits you?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    CBD Connect
    Keymaster

Are you thinking about using CBD and are not sure what to get? Try asking us and see how we can point you in the right direction.

terrywinthope
    Participant

Hello,

I have purchased some products from you before and was thinking about moving to a stronger oil. I currently use the 500mg and its helping reduce my anxiety but I want to take it up a level. Would you recommend going straight to 2000mg or starting lower and working my way up?

CBD Connect
    Keymaster

Hello Terry,

We are pleased to hear that the products you are using are helping with your anxiety. We would recommend moving up gradually, if you wanted to purchase the 2000mg oil we would advise to half the dosage so you don’t jump up too quickly. This way you can monitor the affects better until you find the dose that works best for you. Always try to give it 4/5 days before increasing your dose.

mattgell1980
    Participant

Hi! I’ve read articles on the web explaining that CBD can be suitable as an alternative treatment for Psoriasis. I have been using topical steroid ointment/gel for many years now and have used supplementary moisturisers and ‘miracle creams’ that have little or no lasting effect. I’m keen to try CBD as an alternative but don’t know where to start!
    Many thanks

CBD Connect
    Keymaster

Hello Matt,

Thank you for asking this question.

Yes CBD is known to help with Psoriasis. The debate at the moment is what’s more affective, an oil or a topical? Oil is seen as more of a preventative, as when you take CBD regularly it can help keep stress levels down and intern help keep the flare ups at bay. With a topical, this is applied when a flare up has started, which will help reduce inflammation and sooth the affected area. You can use these together for maximum affect but it boils down to cost and willingness of the participant.

We have a Skin saver + cream from Cannamedica which will help sooth and nourish the affected area. If you would like an oil we would recommend starting with an 500mg to 1000mg CBD content and start with a small dose every morning and evening.

If you have any more questions or would like more recommendations please don’t hesitate to ask.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.